need advise on double bubble windscreen
sliders ,
rearsets as fixed peg slider
thx

·
Registered
651 Posts
What I went with:

Puig Racing Windscreen - tall enough to tuck in behind a bit. Dark Smoke.

Podium Racing Rearset - great value in my opinion. I'm happy with them. However, fixed peg rearsets can lead to broken frame tabs and possible insurance losses. There is info on this out there, I'd search. Lots of options, also.

SpeedMoto underbody & fork sliders.

·
Registered
543 Posts
Lightech rearsets work for me and my buddy just put on Sato's and he loves them.

·
Registered
651 Posts
Thanks, the underbody rather than drilling holes in fairing ?
Definitely, I figure what's the difference between drilling and sliding? IMO, it doesn't make sense to drill holes in them to protect them. I'll wait until I need the sliders to damage the plastic... the only advantage to drilling is that the slider sticks out a farther and protects more of the bike; cases, pump housing, etc...

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
just finished putting on the puig windscreen dark smoke on my black 848evo looks great. for those doing this yourself , start with the front two bolts they are a pita getting your fingers in there to hold the rubber nut. Worth it looks great.

·
Registered
651 Posts
just finished putting on the puig windscreen dark smoke on my black 848evo looks great. for those doing this yourself , start with the front two bolts they are a pita getting your fingers in there to hold the rubber nut. Worth it looks great.
These work great locked onto the nut...

Forceps.jpg

1 - 9 of 9 Posts