Ducati.org forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
stock 2013 848 and issues with running slip on arkros with no DB killers ( silencers )bike sound amazing with them out and is getting a Bazzas fuel management system next weeks and full tune

·
Registered
8,735 Posts
good story....is there a question in there somewhere? and I believe you mean Akrapovic?

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
she is defiantly LOUD now on the hWY at 130 km in 4th gear at 8000 RPM it sounds sooooo good ! Just wanted to make sure its ok to run them like that without the tune ! tune will be soon and flapper removal

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
would it be normal to notice a bit less back pressure ? is what I think I am feeling and a bit more heat ?
bike seems to heat up faster I think and clutching out of dead stop is feeling a bit different

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
would it be normal to notice a bit less back pressure ? is what I think I am feeling and a bit more heat ?
bike seems to heat up faster I think and clutching out of dead stop is feeling a bit different
By way of removing those OEM exhaust cans, the bike is most likely breathing a whole lot better.

The Akra slip-ons should lower engine operating temperatures, improve gas mileage, and increase horsepower.

That Bazzas tune will also compliment your Akras nicely. Make sure to throw in a quality high-flow air filter for good measure too, enjoy!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.