Ducati.org forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is anyone using a small tank bag or pillar bag to hold like a wallet and glasses or a few small items?
The tank bag I have uses magnets and it will not work on the aluminum tank on the 1199R as well as the magnets even though inside nylon and padding had rubbed my scuffed my tank paint on another bike.

I would prefer not to wear a backpack.

Who makes a nice small bag that will strap on with removable clips with padding underneath?

Thanks

·
Registered
12,980 Posts
I believe the fellow in the thread used a SW Motech quick lock system. I have one that I swap between my 848 and my Triumph. 2 different mount rings but same bag and it comes off with just the pull of the release. A little pricey but top quality product.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hey thanks for the link.
I was looking at Kriega bags today on line and saw the 10, 20 bags. Did not see a specific Panagale but I will look again.
From searching I think I have narrowed it down to either a Kriega or one from Ducati or from Pro Italia although I think Kriega is the best value. My biggest concern is I do not want to scuff up any bodywork with the straps and I want it to fit good.
Will check it out now.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.