Ducati.org forum banner

221 - 228 of 228 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
I'm currently the Land Planner & Design Coordinator, amongst other things, for a major new four season resort; which also happens to be the 1st new ski resort in the US in the last 25 years.
Would this happen to be the resort Andre Agassi is building in Oregon?

As for me, I'm a Project Manager of a web development team. In other words, we build websites. ;)

·
Registered
8 Posts

As for me, I'm a Project Manager of a web development team. In other words, we build websites. ;)
I think I would have to put my 2 cents on whistler/blackcomb they seem to be acquiring the rest of the resorts. At least the last few I was at. Although it was awhile ago.

·
Registered
730 Posts
0331 (machinegunner) USMC
0321 (reconnaisance marine) USMC
0369 (infantry unit leader) USMC

Now, I am a stay at home Dad and I do some construction consulting work.

Nicely done Cblast! :yo:

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
thank you Zman! I am sure enjoying kicking back and living the good life! Doesn't get much better than this, fast bikes, fast cars, and two great kids I can spend all the time I want to with! Oh yeah, the wife is cool too!

·
Registered
4,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #225
thank you Zman! I am sure enjoying kicking back and living the good life! Doesn't get much better than this, fast bikes, fast cars, and two great kids I can spend all the time I want to with! Oh yeah, the wife is cool too!
...and all the pink bikes I can handle! :laughing:

Jason:p

·
Registered
81 Posts

That is somewhat close. It's a resort in Idaho; Tamarack - http://www.tamarackidaho.com/ . Andre & Stefanie are partnering with a development company out of Florida to design and construct a Fairmont operated hotel on a prime piece of our Village property. We are selling them, what is without argument, the crown jewel high density hotel pad overlooking ski, golf and lake and they have put forth a first rate effort in producing a product that meets our design guidelines, Fairmont's quality criteria and is marketable. The pad we are selling them is a small, but very important, part of our overall Master Plan.

Tamarack been very successful from an operations and development perspective but now the real estate market is in the toilet here ... just like the rest of the country. Just need to weather through it.

Chris

·
Registered
137 Posts
That is somewhat close. It's a resort in Idaho; Tamarack - http://www.tamarackidaho.com/ . Andre & Stefanie are partnering with a development company out of Florida to design and construct a Fairmont operated hotel on a prime piece of our Village property. We are selling them, what is without argument, the crown jewel high density hotel pad overlooking ski, golf and lake and they have put forth a first rate effort in producing a product that meets our design guidelines, Fairmont's quality criteria and is marketable. The pad we are selling them is a small, but very important, part of our overall Master Plan.

Tamarack been very successful from an operations and development perspective but now the real estate market is in the toilet here ... just like the rest of the country. Just need to weather through it.

Chris
Chris,

That is a very cool and interesting job! I read about their venture in the Dec/Jan issue of GQ that had Agassi on the cover - at least, I think it was GQ....might've been Esquire.

I'm an avid snowboarder and would love to check out Tamarack one of these days.

221 - 228 of 228 Posts