Ducati.org forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
Great shots! That's some hi gloss carbon. I spy with my little eye a white riding boot!

·
Registered
224 Posts
Nice man! We should meet up sometime and go for a cruise, i just moved to the area and need to hang out with more bike people :)

Had DucPond set up the suspension on my 848... made a WORLD of difference!

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
Duc Pond is a bunch of good guys IMO. Donnie did my suspension on both bikes with the purchase and is a knowledgeable guy. Great customer service also, parts guy will make good deals. What rear sets are those?

·
Registered
4,317 Posts
Donnie did my suspension too... twice. He set up my stock stuff and then my Ohlins TTX and cartridges when I upgraded.

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Nice man! We should meet up sometime and go for a cruise, i just moved to the area and need to hang out with more bike people :)

Had DucPond set up the suspension on my 848... made a WORLD of difference!
I'm always down for a cruise. We actually do Ducati/bike meets once every 2 weeks. You can find the thread in the southeast section in this forum. I'm free every day during the day for a ride as I work midnight shifts ;)

Duc Pond is a bunch of good guys IMO. Donnie did my suspension on both bikes with the purchase and is a knowledgeable guy. Great customer service also, parts guy will make good deals. What rear sets are those?
The rearsets and levers are Ducabike. Great products just a little pricey but well worth the money. The pegs are so grippy and the feel of clicking gears is fantastic

·
Registered
33 Posts
How much does DucPond charge for suspension set up? I'm in Frederick Maryland and would probably benefit a bit from having the suspension adjusted.

·
Registered
4,317 Posts
How much does DucPond charge for suspension set up? I'm in Frederick Maryland and would probably benefit a bit from having the suspension adjusted.
I work in Frederick (on base). You may have seen me on a white 848. What do you ride? I saw a red 749/999 with a bunch of other bikes in Thurmont the other day...

·
Registered
33 Posts
I work in Frederick (on base). You may have seen me on a white 848. What do you ride? I saw a red 749/999 with a bunch of other bikes in Thurmont the other day...

I have a stealth 848. I mainly stick to the back roads in the area and have a preferred route. I'd get together for a ride if you're interested.

·
Registered
4,317 Posts
My schedule is tight but I might be able to make Saturday or Sunday sometime work.

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
Take a pair of scissors and trim the under belly evap tubing flush with the under belly!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts