Ducati.org forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi ladies and gents.

I'm from Australia and will be holidaying in Waikiki over the next couple of weeks. While there I was hoping to find a sports bar or somewhere that might be showing a telecast of the Suzuka 8 Hour Race on Sunday 26th July.

Does anyone know if such an establishment exists around the area? I'd love to be able to see at least some of the race as a friend of mine is competing.

Cheers :)

·
Registered
5,688 Posts
Try contacting some of the local MC dealers they often sponsor such events

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
Or Google sports bars in Waikiki and call them up!

·
Registered
118 Posts
WOW.. thats a toughie... Lot of bars but I dont think I ever seen a bar show that stuff. I would imagine if they dont subscribe to the SPEED channel or something, it wouldnt even be available? Wish your pal good luck, enjoy Waiks!

Almost all corners of Waikiki has sports bars or bars that televise. Enjoy!

·
Registered
564 Posts
I know that the Japanese have cameras set up and run it live, it's my understanding very few broadcasters run but due to the length. U.S. Broadcasters being the pussies they are it's doubtful they will run it. I do know that one of the Eurosport channels did cover it live.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Try "Home Bar and Grill." No idea if they show MC stuff, but it's a great dive bar, with some of the cheapest drinks in Waikiki and awesome food.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts