Ducati.org forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking into replacing the chain and sprockets on my '16 Enduro......chain is easy enough, and I'm fine with an OEM front (although I'd like to use a 16T) but there aren't any rear sprocket options that I can find. Anyone have any info on a non-OEM rear sprocket?

·
Registered
38 Posts
I'm looking into replacing the chain and sprockets on my '16 Enduro......chain is easy enough, and I'm fine with an OEM front (although I'd like to use a 16T) but there aren't any rear sprocket options that I can find. Anyone have any info on a non-OEM rear sprocket?

Yes they are out there. Check with Dennis Kirk. At least they are for my 2014 GT. I went with the DID 530 at 15Kmiles.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2 Posts

I've got to that time and saw your post, but no real responses. Did you find a good solution yourself? I'm hoping to find a good quality aftermarket steel set of sprockets.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts