Ducati.org forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I mapped the bike to a map that syncs with my scproject, disconnected the sensors and it still pops, not as loud but yea, still pops...any suggestions?..termi guys that sell the T800 suggested i disconnect the sensors

·
Registered
6,407 Posts
So popping had nothing to do with o2 sensors..plug them back in. when is it popping ? Decel? Overrun? Hitting gas? Starting ? Constant throttle? After adding corn kernels?

Popping through exhaust? Throwing flames? Popping in the air box? All the time man? When I run it on 91, ever since I fitted this new shit exhaust? Ever since I had the bike?

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
So popping had nothing to do with o2 sensors..plug them back in. when is it popping ? Decel? Overrun? Hitting gas? Starting ? Constant throttle? After adding corn kernels?

Popping through exhaust? Throwing flames? Popping in the air box? All the time man? When I run it on 91, ever since I fitted this new shit exhaust? Ever since I had the bike?
It was popping worse when they were connected...it lightened up a little...at least im not hearing an M80 go off in my pipe...holy fuckn shit...as im rolling to a stop and BOOOOOOM!!! next to someones open window too....wtf lol

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It was popping worse when they were connected...it lightened up a little...at least im not hearing an M80 go off in my pipe...holy fuckn shit...as im rolling to a stop and BOOOOOOM!!! next to someones open window too....wtf lol
91? I use sunoco 93, is it too much?? Would 91 make a bigger difference?? No not the airbox... i wonder if a different map would make a difference? Ill call termi in italy now...they gave a complimentary map worth over $200usd..love the Italians

·
Registered
6,407 Posts
So your cat/s are gone now

Thought you just had a slip on.

·
Registered
6,407 Posts
So you’re taking a termi map and advice for a full system and using it on a different brand slip on system?

do you slice a grapefruit and stick it in your Mexican beer?

·
Registered
6,407 Posts
Sounds like it’s way over fuelling.. but it’s also getting enough oxygen mix to ignite.

just stop stuffing about and take it to a dyno shop. It will be the best use of your cash and internet search time....

.. and mine

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
So you’re taking a termi map and advice for a full system and using it on a different brand slip on system?

Noooo im making a hypothetical... its a map geared toward arrow...thats the one termi said was designed for the scproject... i should have italy make me a custom system eventually..my buddy did it for his aprilia..he's got several Italian bikes

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Sounds like it’s way over fuelling.. but it’s also getting enough oxygen mix to ignite.

just stop stuffing about and take it to a dyno shop. It will be the best use of your cash and internet search time....

.. and mine
Arrow sounded great but too bulky, once they told me sc was used for gp 4yrs in a row i heard the sound on youtube and how it looked, $640 to my door... everyone else charging $680 or more...

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

No i mapped it to the arrow upload that is best matched with the scproject...

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
So i got ahold of a termi engineer and WOOHOO popping is gone!! I unplugged the air induction hoses and clamped them shut....ITS A FUCKN MIRACLE!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts