Ducati.org forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello all,

I was told last week by my dealer that my bike would be in this Thursday, and as most, I can hardly think of anything else. Yet when I called them yesterday they said the bike was for some reason in Illinois and that they weren't even sure if it was allocated for them.

Soooo, I continue to wait. Such is life. It gives me a chance to break in my new suit, which should come in this Friday.

For any of you looking for Dainese stuff and having a hard time, I found out that there is an official Dainese store in Costa Mesa, in southern California. Anyways, I called and they had just about everything in stock. I talked to a guy named Michael who was very helpful and even sent me some pictures of the suit I was looking for. He gave it to me 10% off and 20% off some gloves and a back protecter.

This sure beat waiting two months, which is what Cycle Gear told me it would take to get the suit. The contact info that I've been using is 949-650-2300.

I tried to attach some pictures. I brought the black one.

Back to waiting....

Roberto

Attachments

·
Registered
370 Posts
Nice suit, how much may I ask?

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It's a Sukhoi. I paid 10% off of the 2399 price, so around 2160. But hey, I want to do some track days, and I figure I will kiss the pavement a few times.

Roberto

1 - 3 of 3 Posts