Ducati.org forum banner

161 - 180 of 181 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
My buddy and me went out for his first ride on his first Ducati. He picked up a used hyper a month ago!
ive always like that style hyper because of the undertail exhaust.

·
Registered
157 Posts
damn the past 5 pictures all have the dp comfort seat :dance::dance::dance: im jellyy.

·
Registered
157 Posts
The DP comfort seat levels out the seat which for me keeps me from sliding into the tank.
im saving my quarters to get me a dp seat.

Reactions: 182 Racing

·
Registered
157 Posts
added a few carbon bits, dp seat & agv corsa winter test helmet.

Attachments

·
Registered
157 Posts
Sweet helmet, I have the same model in matte black. How is your comfort seating working out for you?
that is my 2nd corsa helmet, so comfy & light.

lol, that dp seat :naughty::naughty::naughty: i love it. thanks alot for the find, best investment. i even bought the passenger comfort seat too.

·
Registered
157 Posts
I'm interested in how comfortable the passenger seat is. Have to let us know how your passengers bums feel about it!
haha, no complaints. here are some pix.

Attachments

Reactions: 182 Racing

·
Registered
3 Posts
bunch of great looking bikes. Love naked street fighters. I'm currently running rentals on mine but thinking of switching to clip ons.

·
Registered
157 Posts
bunch of great looking bikes. Love naked street fighters. I'm currently running rentals on mine but thinking of switching to clip ons.
i have a rental bar on my bike, feels better then stock bars.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have her almost completely blacked out, the Termi BLACK edition titanium slip on is on the way, and black rear sets, I ordered some Gold frame mounts to tie in with the front forks, and I have a new sprocket set with black chain and rear sprocket with Gold hardware holding those on.

Attachments

161 - 180 of 181 Posts