Ducati.org forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've heard about jumping in the shower than riding... anything else? It's about 1 size too small.
Thanks!

·
Registered
186 Posts
Ive resized gloves by soaking and then throwing them in the dryer with no adverse effects. They now " fit like a glove" Same with boots to soften them up by spraying with isopropyl alcohol mixed 50//50 with water and then wearing.
Id just take the suit back and swap the size...

·
Registered
200 Posts
It is going to stretch a bit but it takes a decent amount of wearing.

Does it still feel small when on the bike?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It is going to stretch a bit but it takes a decent amount of wearing.

Does it still feel small when on the bike?
It's like I'm in between sizes.. .it does feel small on the bike, slightly restrictive. Thinking an exchange is in order.

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
The suit should fit as tight as possible. It will stretch a little with wear. If you can't fit a back protector inside the suit then go one size up. You could also soak the tight area with distilled water and wear the suit for a while and stretch in it.

Reactions: 2Times

·
Registered
200 Posts
I am 5'10 and 155 and wearing a 48 Laguna Seca Suit. I was ready to box it up and send it back due to it being so tight and restrictive but after a few wears it now fits like a second skin. It is still uncomfortable when off the bike but fits like a glove when on. The biggest issue was the pulling on my shoulders but it has broken enough enough that is no longer unbearable. It took a few sweaty track days to get a good fit.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts