Ducati.org forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys,

I currently own a KTM RC8R and before I bought the bike new back in 2013 I was deciding between it and the Panigale 1199 at the time. I debating on picking up a new Panigale 1299 now and keeping the RC8R and maybe selling it has anyone on here rode both and would like to comment on both? I'm trying to decide if its worth the switch or worth adding the bike to the garage and having both.

Let's say you had to keep one which one would it be and why?

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
Guys,

I currently own a KTM RC8R and before I bought the bike new back in 2013 I was deciding between it and the Panigale 1199 at the time. I debating on picking up a new Panigale 1299 now and keeping the RC8R and maybe selling it has anyone on here rode both and would like to comment on both? I'm trying to decide if its worth the switch or worth adding the bike to the garage and having both.

Let's say you had to keep one which one would it be and why?
Best bet is to test ride the 1299 for yourself..

The KTM is a great bike, but most people on a Ducati forum probably gonna lean toward the Duck.

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
I don't do track days at the moment with that said would you get the 1199 over the 1299 for this reason especially if you can get a deal?
Well, the 1299 is basically an improved version of the 1199.

In the end it depends on your appitite for performance versus price tags.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.