Ducati.org forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Weather was cooler today, so I decided to go for a casual ride, did a bit of an reconnaissance somewhere I thought may involve gravel so I checked it out, consequently turned around and went the normal way. Stopped for an afternoon refreshment and enjoyed my day. Spotted a beautiful blonde on a Monster who paid me no mind unfortunately, anyway, that's why we have beer.

Craig

Attachments

·
Registered
20 Posts
Great photos, and looked like a nice day out. I like the beer in the foreground of the last photo too!

As a side note, I wanted the same number plate in VIC for my 998 FE but it was already taken. Still unsure what custom plate to put on it as everything I try is already taken in Victoria.

Anyone got suggestions?

·
Registered
632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Cheers, only Iphone snaps.

The whole time I am taking them I have a members advice telling me rule of thirds, and I said f that here's my thirds or quarters whatever?

Personal #plates are a wank, who really cares except the owner :)

How about TS 999, or 998 FE, or TESTA or TESTRA

Craig

·
Registered
20 Posts
Sorry, seems I am hijacking this thread now, but the Aussie area is a quiet part of the forum...

Here in Vic there are two types, and the formats are below.

Wont fit the format: NINE-98, 998FE, TESTRA
Taken: TS 999, TS 998, FE-998, GC-998, TESTA

PERSONAL
AA.000 to ZZ.999
1A.1AA to 1Z.9ZZ

CUSTOM
AAA to ZZZZZ
AAA.0 to ZZZZ.9
AAA.00 to ZZZ.99
0.AAA to 9.ZZZZ
00.AAA to 99.ZZZ

So in the end I think I will get a standard one for the moment and then if I can find a good one that is available I will add it later.

Unless you have any more suggestions???

·
Registered
21 Posts
I was keen to get CAZ20 but they have made custom plates financially beyond my grasp.
My last bike was a blue SV650 with blue plates, I think there was a one off charge to have them made of around $30, now its $110.
Just looked, CAZ20 is now taken :(, just as well $110+annual fee

·
Registered
6,800 Posts
Meanwhile, back at Craig's ride thread.. :D

Some rather special roads up your way. Particularly those like the Oxley that run over the range from the coast.

The Gwydir from Glen Innes north of you is a favourite. I'm sure you'd be familiar with it..

Not much traffic as a rule.

Lovely..

·
Registered
632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks Pat, yes the roads are good, but Glen Innes is about two hours north via the highway, so not much fun in that.

The Oxley is a favourite but the Police like it too :D

Craig

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.