Ducati.org forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,996 Posts
Yep, I'll be driving down with a couple of bikes in a mates van. Leaving here on the 15th. A friend of mine connected with Pegram and the EBR team is coming over from California (I pick him up at Melbourne airport on 17th) and after the racing we're going to ride the afterburner day..... He's riding my 1098 and I'll be on my mates R1.

·
Registered
2,996 Posts
Gunna be a Huge adventure for me! He's even organised a garage pass for me for the event. I feel like a rat with a gold tooth. :D Definitely be good to catch up with you somehow. :yo:

·
Registered
159 Posts
Yep, I'll be driving down with a couple of bikes in a mates van. Leaving here on the 15th. A friend of mine connected with Pegram and the EBR team is coming over from California (I pick him up at Melbourne airport on 17th) and after the racing we're going to ride the afterburner day..... He's riding my 1098 and I'll be on my mates R1.
I'm not suggesting that this will upset your plans, but I received an email msg tonight, offering pre-race purchase ticket holders, up to 5 @ 20 min afterburner track sessions for $69 ea. Haven't bothered to investigate the details yet.

·
Registered
2,996 Posts
Thanks Rockit, We have two all day (5 sessions) bookings confirmed at that price already. A valid entry ticket for the WSB is a condition of entry for the afterburner ride day. I made sure to get those booked early so my mate from USA didn't miss out.

Cheers.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Hi Peter, was thinking on coming down on my S. Is your offer still available..? :)

·
Registered
108 Posts
Woo Hoo! Got offered a room to stay in Saturday night, pretty we're taking up the offer!

We'll be floating around the place but will be spending a fair bit of time with Phil Czaj in his garage.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Hi Peter, was thinking on coming down on my S. Is your offer still available..? :)
Bob,so your'e still about; this comes out of left field. Lucky I came across your post, don't frequent here all that much - not as much spice these days. Will pm you on the other.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts