Ducati.org forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
^I'm following Urban Style Studio on IG, he has a lot of nice pictures on there...

·
Registered
564 Posts
Awesome photography! More please!

Reactions: DucatiJ2012

·
Registered
529 Posts
Sweet pics! I love those Superleggera photos; A track buddy purchased one of the two sold in northern Ohio, and I'm planning to put together a video featuring it later this riding season.

I'm gonna head over to Instagram to check out your other photos...

Thanks for posting!

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Sweet pics! I love those Superleggera photos; A track buddy purchased one of the two sold in northern Ohio, and I'm planning to put together a video featuring it later this riding season.

I'm gonna head over to Instagram to check out your other photos...

Thanks for posting!

Thanks man! yeah search me under Urban_style_studios. Be sure to upload that video of the SuperL for us all to watch :yo:

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
I love the collection of your SC pictures, and also Fahed's build..the guy probably spent the money of an R to work on his R.

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I love the collection of your SC pictures, and also Fahed's build..the guy probably spent the money of an R to work on his R.
Lol I think he's a few thousand short of it but not far off. Lucky for him he has the ability to make such a BEAUT! He's a good friend of mine and very knowledgeable about the 1199 platform

NSFW tag needed!!!

Awesome shots of some ridiculously sweet bikes!!
haha I'll be sure to add that tag ;). Thanks for the great comments

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Very nice! I didn't know u had the Ducabike rearsets like me. I like them but careful, the bolts are so soft they're like mush

·
Registered
1,567 Posts
Very nice! I didn't know u had the Ducabike rearsets like me. I like them but careful, the bolts are so soft they're like mush

Great shots! Where are you located? Id love to get a few professional modeling photos of my girl so I can frame them and hang them all over the house.

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Great shots! Where are you located? Id love to get a few professional modeling photos of my girl so I can frame them and hang them all over the house.
I'm in the northern Virginia and Washington dc area. Where are u located? I do shoots for many dealerships and people in the area so if you're near by we can definitely make something happen :D

1 - 20 of 23 Posts