Ducati.org forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi All,

Was wondering if anyone had changed that loooong oem stock license plate on their bike yet?! Evotech came out with a nice replacement and looks very nice! i like the fact that you have a choice to keep your stocker signals or go with LED's. Thinking of purchasing it local but the price is pretty steep for $300! I don't know if its worth the money just to make the ass of the bike look sleeker?! It may also help to prevent getting dirt fly up between the stock fender, i dont know why Ducati made the stock fender with an opening in the middle where dirt can still kick up in between!!

Attachments

·
Registered
304 Posts
That bikes too clean.... I near purchased one but is even dearer here in Aus. I actually dont mind the stock set up for looks. Spent the money on a set of rizoma bars and 821 specific riser kit, much greater bang for buck.

·
Registered
81 Posts
I've fitted that tail tidy, it looks a lot better to my view.
I also fitted their crash protectors, they did me a good price on the pair.
Also got their radiator cover and lower bash plate.

The new tail doesn't help with dirt off the back wheel.
I've fitted a shield to the back end, which does help.

Attachments

·
Registered
71 Posts
I like the ducati 1200 license plate over the rear tire... I feel like this fender eliminator is still too long and doesn't change much of the look.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Fender

So i didn't get the tidy tail but kinda I wish I had. ont get me wrong I like this motodynamics product so I went out and bought the smoked lenses with which removed the fender and blinkers. It looks really cool but they dont have a product for the license plate.

They have one coming out soon but I had already insdtalled the light and removed the fender. I zip tied the plates to the bike and rode 100 miles on Sunday and noticed my plate was missing.

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.