Ducati.org forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Get rid of the ugly stock license plate bracket.

Integrated taillight $50
turn signals and brake lights are integrated.
Automotive lighting

TPO license plate bracket $40

Combo installed on bike:
Vehicle Motor vehicle Motorcycle Tire Automotive tire

Prices are shipped to lower 48.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The brake lights function like the stock one. When you turn on the turn signal, say to turn right, the LED lights in the right half of the tail light will strobe to the right. 'Strobe' meaning each LED bulb lights up in sequence from left to right (not all at once)
I no longer have the bike, so I can't get you pictures. Will see if I can find an animated GIF online.

·
Registered
52 Posts
The brake lights function like the stock one. When you turn on the turn signal, say to turn right, the LED lights in the right half of the tail light will strobe to the right. 'Strobe' meaning each LED bulb lights up in sequence from left to right (not all at once)
I no longer have the bike, so I can't get you pictures. Will see if I can find an animated GIF online.
Does it light up orange or red when turn signal is active?

·
Registered
11 Posts
What a douche seller!

Tony sends me a broken taillight with two broken resistors rattling around the taillight.
I had to send two PMs before I even get a response.
I even requested we compromise somehow on a resolution.
Dickhead basically says too bad.

BEWARE SELLER guys!

·
Registered
145 Posts
What a douche seller!

Tony sends me a broken taillight with two broken resistors rattling around the taillight.
I had to send two PMs before I even get a response.
I even requested we compromise somehow on a resolution.
Dickhead basically says too bad.

BEWARE SELLER guys!
Unbelievable... That's terrible. I hope you can get your money back through claims...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.