Ducati.org forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got the call! My 1098 is in :drummer:

So why do I feel SO BAD :violin:

Back in February when I ordered the bike, they already had their allocation of S and TriColores spoken for and told me I would be #7 on the 1098. The best they could offer me was a June or July delivery and informed me the 2008's would be quick to follow.

After I left a deposit I started looking around and found another dealer about 350 miles away with an unspoken but allocated TC. I left a deposit as #2 on his short list.

Well you guessed, the standard is in. Dealer is very good and tells me he has another buyer waiting for me to say NO.

The dealer with the TC deposit received his first yesterday. I know the buyer is picking it up ASAP. How long could it take for the next one??????

Damn this hurts, I got to go take a picture of what could have been anyway...

·
Registered
370 Posts
Is the Tri is really what you want? if so I would wait and make sure you are definitely getting one. I just got my standard today and I just finish a short ride and I am ready to go other there again!!! Also, if you have a bike already the wait is not that bad. I didn't have a bike to ride with, therefore it was killing me. -)

·
Registered
4,337 Posts
If I could afford the Tri, I would get the Tri... No Doubt!

Jason

·
Premium Member
2,751 Posts
TC delivery

Okd said:
How long could it take for the next one?
Okd,

It could come next week; it could take 4 months. No way to tell.

Elton

1 - 4 of 4 Posts