Ducati.org forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know of clear protector or if the old Ducati Monster clear protectors work for an 821?
:confused:

I'm buying a stripe, and I don't care much for the look of the highly visible carbon fiber tank protector along with the offset stripe, as it makes it look like something is off.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Not sure of the answer but picking mine up on Saturday and would be keen to hear what people think.

I agree the carbon one may not be the best option from a looks perspective and a clear alternative would be better.

If anyone has any ideas it would be good to hear, otherwise I'll let you know what the dealer says on Saturday.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Anyone know of clear protector or if the old Ducati Monster clear protectors work for an 821?
:confused:

I'm buying a stripe, and I don't care much for the look of the highly visible carbon fiber tank protector along with the offset stripe, as it makes it look like something is off.
I used this:

Giant Loop Vinyl Protective Film - RevZilla

Works really well. You can cut your own shape, as well as the kit gives you more than enough to experiment and find out which shape is best. I applied mine 6 months ago and it still looks new and fresh, no yellowish hue to it. Make sure to use a credit card to smooth out the bubbles, you can use a small syringe or needle for small bubbles. If you take your time you can get it perfect!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.