Ducati.org forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have any vids of the titanium slips or system for 848? I cant find shit on youtube and the dealer can't even tell me the difference in sound compared to the carbon....

anyone know how they compare in sound to the carbon termis?

:yo:

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thank you sir. I hear that they are a little more crsip sounding compared to the carbons from some people but never heard them... can anyone agree??

·
Registered
221 Posts
I've heard both and I do think the carbon cans take the "edge" off the sound. You can still hear the pop of the cylinder firing, but it doesn't "ring" in the can. It helps remove the tinniness (is that even a word?) LOL

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I've heard both and I do think the carbon cans take the "edge" off the sound. You can still hear the pop of the cylinder firing, but it doesn't "ring" in the can. It helps remove the tinniness (is that even a word?) LOL
HMMM.. so the sound on Titanium is less muted???

·
Registered
221 Posts
HMMM.. so the sound on Titanium is less muted???
Not really less "muted", but the sound from the titanium seems to have a slightly higher peak frequency, not more actual dB.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Not really less "muted", but the sound from the titanium seems to have a slightly higher peak frequency, not more actual dB.
gotcha... just sucks that the vids on youtube are almost non-existant for titanium termis and when you do hear them it does it no justice over computer speakers

·
Registered
333 Posts

this is mine

·
Banned
922 Posts
thats a good one... none for 848 that are good though.. i think i am going to purchase these! have a pending deal on ebay :naughty:
I wanted Ti silencers because I like the look of Metal better than Carbon on Exhaust, but I wanted the Full System and
you have to buy the Manifolds and Silencers separate and that's much more $$$

1 - 16 of 16 Posts