Ducati.org forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Appt with dealer to have the Termigoni Race exhaust installed and ECU flash tomorrow. I was between the Compworks and Termis but I want to maintain the warranty. It's hard to tell from YouTube but I hope the Termis are pretty loud over stock. Anybody regret going with the Termigonis?

·
Registered
182 Posts
Appt with dealer to have the Termigoni Race exhaust installed and ECU flash tomorrow. I was between the Compworks and Termis but I want to maintain the warranty. It's hard to tell from YouTube but I hope the Termis are pretty loud over stock. Anybody regret going with the Termigonis?
Congratulations but just an fyi after market exhaust full or slip-on doesn't void warranty regardless of brand.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Congratulations but just an fyi after market exhaust full or slip-on doesn't void warranty regardless of brand.
True, I just don't want to give Ducati or the dealer any ammo if something fails down the road and it can remotely be blamed on aftermarket parts. I worked as an auto tech and that was the first thing techs would look for on any car.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks everyone for the input. Termis installed on Saturday and they sound awesome...loud and aggressive. I love these pipes and would def recommend them. I have not installed the DB killers and have no plans too. Riding an explosion is a good description lol.

·
Registered
11 Posts
awesome

congrats on the new set up enjoy!!

i just got a set my self, and want to install when i can then take it to dealer to have the map installed.

was wondering if anyone knew if i decide to get MWR air filter afterwards , will the termis map be enough or do I need to re-map again?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.