Ducati.org forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am kinda new to the forum. I joined when I got my 2010 848 about a month ago. shortly after I was in an accident and it was totalled. It was an unfortunate situation but thankfully I met, a now good friend, Gunny Fitz who help me get into the bike I originally wanted. He even took me to pick it up and haul it back home. Now I am the proud new owner of a 2014 red 899 panigale, and will be buzzing around the DMV. During the short time ive been on the forum, ita been super helpful and informative. Mods are coming soon.

huge shout out again to the NoVa members and the homie Gunny, literally wouldn't have this bike or a chance at modding it without you broski!

Sent from my SM-G900T using Ducati.org Forum mobile app

Attachments

·
Registered
902 Posts
Congrats man. Glad to hear that this community has helped you. Enjoy the bike and be safe!

Assume EVERYONE you see on the road is going to cut you off. This is how i drive and it helps me be prepared for everything.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yea that's how I ride too lol like nobody sees me.
thanks

Sent from my SM-G900T using Ducati.org Forum mobile app

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
What a great ride. Congrats all around I think.

Great when a community can come together like that. Not always easy in a place as big as the US. Here in the UK we are the size of Kansas but have one fifth of the entire US population. So we Ducati folk are falling over each other ;)

Lovely machine, enjoy!

·
Registered
8,735 Posts
Gunny Fitz...converting the US population to Ducati lovers one person at a time! :D

....now if only he can get his buddy Josh Hayes to make me faster, that'd be great ;)

·
Official Site Vendor
1,032 Posts
Hey Rub, you'll get faster in about two weeks. :smoking:

BTW, with out a doubt, Gunny is a rockin' dude.

·
Registered
1,798 Posts
Many, many thanks to you all. I have always been here to help others get the bikes and gear they truly want at the very best price available! That won't change!

Happy to help you out DWhit and see that smile on your face!

Rubbish- I will speak to Josh about that issue when i see him next month man. :)

·
Registered
8,735 Posts
Many, many thanks to you all. I have always been here to help others get the bikes and gear they truly want at the very best price available! That won't change!

Happy to help you out DWhit and see that smile on your face!

Rubbish- I will speak to Josh about that issue when i see him next month man. :)
Convince him and his wife to come to a track day here in Hastings, NE at Motorsports Park Hastings and do some instructional sessions! :p

We've had a couple of AMA guys there that I know of who did that since the track opened. Jason Pridmore came over several years ago, and very recently this year Jake Holden was here. Jordan Imrie came with as well he but didn't ride.

Reactions: 219R and Gunny Fitz
1 - 11 of 11 Posts