Ducati.org forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Another very good turnout this month and getting the most votes is none other than Gunny Fitz with this great photo! Congratulations!!!

Thanks to everyone who took the time to submit a photo and to those who voted! We'll do this again in a couple of weeks so stay tuned!

·
Court Jester
12,080 Posts
Congrats! sweet pic!

Reactions: Gunny Fitz

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
I just wish to say many thanks to all those who voted for my photo during this month's contest, truly means alot!

And thanks to Wicked and those who put this little thing on for us all, it keep morale up and gives folks something to do here rather than just read and post. lol.

Thanks again my fellow members! :)

·
Official Site Vendor
1,032 Posts
Gunny, that pic needs to be turned into a print. I can see that print on many a wall, be it on a man cave, or under glass in a family room. What do you think?

·
Registered
8,735 Posts
it's fake! doesn't even have a kick stand!! FAAAAKE! :p

Just kidding, congrats Gunny! It really is an awesome pic, and I like Brian's idea of printing it...this would go pretty well in my Ducati-themed office :D

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
Once again, thanks so much everyone!
I truly appreciate the kind comments and all. I often deliberate putting the bike up for sale since its never ridden. It would NOT get parted out, NOT be reset back to stock, and NOT be sold as an emergency where I would take a beating on it either! :)

Obviously, I am just kicking the idea around in my head and NOT listing it here or saying it is for sale. As you know it has EVERY mod you can think of on it plus more!

·
Registered
215 Posts
Once again, thanks so much everyone!
I truly appreciate the kind comments and all. I often deliberate putting the bike up for sale since its never ridden. It would NOT get parted out, NOT be reset back to stock, and NOT be sold as an emergency where I would take a beating on it either! :)

Obviously, I am just kicking the idea around in my head and NOT listing it here or saying it is for sale. As you know it has EVERY mod you can think of on it plus more!
Well gunny, if you don't sell it I'd be happy to removing it from your garage in a few years when I can afford it! Heck, I'd even ride it before then if u want haha

1 - 20 of 20 Posts