Ducati.org forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Premium Member
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

It's that time again folks! The June 2014 Ducati of the Month contest is starting RIGHT NOW! It's summer time so this month we're looking for the best photo that features your bike out in the SUN! :dance:
So get out there, enjoy some safe riding, use your imagination and take some cool photos of your ride! We welcome everyone including vendors to participate.

The contest will close in one week (Monday, June 23), and finalists will be chosen by staff and you guys will vote for the winner. Rules for entry are below:

• The photo must be attached to a post in this thread
• Only ONE (1) picture will be allowed, so make it your best! Multiple photo's will disqualify entry.
• You must be the owner of the Ducati

The winner will receive a $50 Amazon gift card from Ducati.org and be featured on the front page!

Good luck everyone! :)

·
Registered
1,798 Posts
American Fountain

So after digging thru many photos of the Tri in the "sun" as requested for this month's submissions, this is what I decided on. Figured the sun, American Flag, fountain and high res shot has some symbolic representation - though I have absolutely NO IDEA what that would be! :D

I hope deviating from the "landscape" orientation to "portrait" is ok and comes out visible enough for the "Forum Judges" to see?

Semper Fidelis,

Gunny

Attachments

·
Registered
1,798 Posts
Member Comment

It's that time again folks! The June 2014 Ducati of the Month contest is starting RIGHT NOW! It's summer time so this month we're looking for the best photo that features your bike out in the SUN! :dance:
So get out there, enjoy some safe riding, use your imagination and take some cool photos of your ride! We welcome everyone including vendors to participate.

The contest will close in one week (Monday, June 23), and finalists will be chosen by staff and you guys will vote for the winner. Rules for entry are below:

• The photo must be attached to a post in this thread
• Only ONE (1) picture will be allowed, so make it your best! Multiple photo's will disqualify entry.
• You must be the owner of the Ducati

The winner will receive a $50 Amazon gift card from Ducati.org and be featured on the front page!

Good luck everyone! :)

Just thought Id take a minute and thank "Wicked" and staff for doing little things like this to add some excitement to the forum! Plus it gets members to put up photos of their bike's at their best too!

Best of luck to everyone!
BTW- "Wicked" is a true New England word used in MANY different fashions, which brings back fond memories of growing up in New England :yo:

·
Registered
215 Posts
So after digging thru many photos of the Tri in the "sun" as requested for this month's submissions, this is what I decided on. Figured the sun, American Flag, fountain and high res shot has some symbolic representation - though I have absolutely NO IDEA what that would be! :D

I hope deviating from the "landscape" orientation to "portrait" is ok and comes out visible enough for the "Forum Judges" to see?

Semper Fidelis,

Gunny
Lol is that Italian patriotism with the Italian flag in front or American patriotism with the USA flag in back? Harharhar

·
Registered
8,735 Posts
You have 2 of them?? Bastard! :p

·
Court Jester
11,816 Posts
That's it no more voting for Moly...

·
Registered
542 Posts
I'm so jealous of you moly. That's just not fair