Ducati.org forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, since the rumors of this new Ducati first started circulating the paddock a while back, they were always accompanied by the rumors of a 1200cc motor and the innevitable petition from ducati to create a 1200cc exemption for twins. Now, here the new Ducati has been revealed, but it's 1099cc's! And! There is no "R" model! So, now the gossip mill is really going; will Ducati introduce the "R" model as a 1200 in 2008 after the SBK petition has been approved? If not, why is there no "R" model?

Any thoughts or info? :ahhh:

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well, I think they don't really have any choice for 2007. Regulations don't allow for the displacement of the 1098, and so they are going to be running the 999r one more year at least. I guess the biggest clue to Ducati's intention for the R model will be the the outcome of Ducati's petition for a displacement increase in the SBK regulations.

·
Registered
12 Posts
that 1200cc r model would be a handful of quality bike. im sure itd woop on any jap liter bike.

·
Registered
5,884 Posts
Ok, since the rumors of this new Ducati first started circulating the paddock a while back, they were always accompanied by the rumors of a 1200cc motor and the innevitable petition from ducati to create a 1200cc exemption for twins. Now, here the new Ducati has been revealed, but it's 1099cc's! And! There is no "R" model! So, now the gossip mill is really going; will Ducati introduce the "R" model as a 1200 in 2008 after the SBK petition has been approved? If not, why is there no "R" model?

Any thoughts or info? :ahhh:
Yes they will...and a 1200cc Ducati is at hand.

·
Banned
9,495 Posts
I was learking this foum back then. Was not sure it was going to be worth my time to get a log in? Man! What a waist of time this has been...

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
What's with all the revived threads lately?

·
Banned
9,495 Posts

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
Alright already, so what is a Metro "49" scooter? If yer gonna keep kicking this dog up, let's at least get some curiosity satisfied.

900F

·
Banned
9,495 Posts
Alright already, so what is a Metro "49" scooter? If yer gonna keep kicking this dog up, let's at least get some curiosity satisfied.

900F
Scooters man! Honda Metro Scooters with my Hotties on them.

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Damn...who's the hottie on the right? ;)

·
Banned
9,495 Posts
Haha.. She will probly tell you when she sees your post. I know your nice comment will make her day.

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
Fella's;

My, my, it do look like the future of Montana is alive & well.

Semi-apprentice old fart, 900F

·
Banned
9,495 Posts
:) My belt is just fine Pat. Same with my chain. Its the loose screw under the helmet more worry about?

·
Registered
6,790 Posts
Many a motorcycle problem has been diagnosed as "the loose nut on the handlebars".
Ride on Ted. Wider society believes we must have a 'screw loose' to do what we do.
Fuck 'em I say..

1 - 20 of 38 Posts