Ducati.org forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For all you guys out here (in the US) who are waiting on a 1098S Black like me, this is the current word on delivery for them from Ducati North America:

Hello Van,

Thanks for sharing our excitement about our new SuperBike!

The best information we have at this moment is that it will probably be available the end of Spring early Summer. When better information is available it will be posted on our www.ducatiusa.com website or through your dealership.

Best Regards,

Nelson

DUCATI NORTH AMERICA Helpdesk

[email protected]
In a subsequent email he also cautioned, of course, that:

There is always a risk of me getting burned by giving an answer to be helpful then having it changed by circumstances beyond our control and knowledge though.

Take care!

Nelson
So it looks like for me that, unless I catch a lucky break, I won't get my 1098 until I return in June :(

·
Registered
65 Posts
Was this just for the black? I ordered a 1098S in red and I was hoping March. I heard the 'S' models were being made first.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
duc1098 said:
Was this just for the black? I ordered a 1098S in red and I was hoping March. I heard the 'S' models were being made first.

I asked him specifically about the black 1098S since that is what I ordered so, I am certian that he was responding only to that.

Also, I know the red S models will be out sooner because all the dealers that are participating in the opening weekend festivities on feb 9 and 10 will be receiveing a red S model.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Hey, i'll crate mine up and send it over tomorrow if the price is right you guys!!!

I'm sure I also have some black spray paint left to keep Van the man happy.....

I guess we have the crappy weather and high prices here in teh UK but we're a lot closer to Italy than you dudes!

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
gossa said:
Hey, i'll crate mine up and send it over tomorrow if the price is right you guys!!!

I'm sure I also have some black spray paint left to keep Van the man happy.....

I guess we have the crappy weather and high prices here in teh UK but we're a lot closer to Italy than you dudes!
you suck! :( I hope your balls freeze to the tank you lucky british bastard! :freezing:

·
Registered
65 Posts
Not a pretty image....

·
Registered
38 Posts
duc1098 said:
Not a pretty image....
Have you seen my balls then? Don't worry, I'm wearing so many layers out on the bike right now that my nuts are pretty toasty.

Hey, why do you think we buy Ducatis here with the underseat exhuasts? We need the heat down there!!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts