Ducati.org forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
ImageUploadedByDucati.org Forum1472156122.598721.jpg
I wanted this till I seen the brand. After having one fall apart 24 hours after purchasing it I will never buy this brand again. What makes it worse it had the Ducati name on it.

·
Registered
12,889 Posts
Yeah My K3 and Horizon have been wonderful. Got them for my Duc and Suomy for my Aprilia. Gotta figure something out for the Triumph.

·
Registered
235 Posts
No issues with my AGV Grid. It's a little loud for my tastes sometimes, but other than that it fits like it should and vision is great.

·
Registered
157 Posts
i have one agv k3 sv & one k3 helmet & they both fit like a glove, ive had the helmets for about 3 months, no problems.

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
View attachment 101321
I wanted this till I seen the brand. After having one fall apart 24 hours after purchasing it I will never buy this brand again. What makes it worse it had the Ducati name on it.
When did you buy it though?

The GP-tech is old techs and possible out of shell life if you just recently purchased it.

·
Registered
45 Posts
I'm hoping this will be available in the U.S., and that it's certifications will pass tech.

Reactions: RNJ12

·
Registered
6,179 Posts
Why would they not replace or refund.. a 24 hr helmet?

Unless....

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
Why would they not replace or refund.. a 24 hr helmet?

Unless....

They said they can not return or exchange it as they consider it a safety item. They ended up exchanging it for a different helmet but I will never do business with ducati of Miami again.

·
Registered
6,179 Posts
But you said it fell apart...

So it would not be an exchange or return but a claim on manufacturing..

Can't blame a brand for what D Miami does

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
They didn't want to do anything with it and maybe that was cause u didn't speak Spanish but regardless they exchanged it and I don't deal with them any longer. Companies will promise you the world before you buy an item but it is the after sale customer service that brings someone back. Since then I've bought 3 Arai from Two Wheels World and have had 0 problems at all.

·
Registered
6,179 Posts
I'm going to up my stakes in cuntery...

But I just want to say I think you're a liar..

I don't really care and have no vested or financial interest.. but I have had 3 AGV's 4 Arai's and a Nolan and a RHOK.

All been fine for years and only my RHOK has been suspect an ill fitted.. but that's my one and only net purchase.

That didn't mean they can't have a bad one slip through but if it fell apart even helmets has a stat warranty.. 24 hours is well within that..

Unless you mean 24 hours of use.. over 6 months

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
Think what you want I couldn't give a rats a$$ what you think of me but I have receipts to prove everything. Yeah regardless of what product is made one will end up being a crappy final product but if the dealer doesn't want to warranty it or make it right then that's bad business all the way around in my book. I guess since you have had many great experiences with AGV that means no one can have a bad experience. I don't have any thing to gain with my isolated problem with AGV. Arai, Shoei, or any other helmet company I have no financial gains by stating my experience but seeing you are an admin that means you are judge and jury so ok we can go with your assumptions. Congrats

1 - 20 of 31 Posts