Ducati.org forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to ditch my Mirrors and go CRG Bar end mirrors with Oberon Bar End Turn Signals and Mirror Block of Turn Signals.

What I cant decide is if I want the Arrow, 2", or 3" mirrors.

Anyone have any recommendations? I tend to use my Mirrors when ever possible but like most have to chicken wing it.

·
Official Site Vendor
1,032 Posts
It's entirely a call you may have to make based on how comfortable you feel. The 2" are kind of the baby bear, in that they may be too small, while the 3" may be too big. I know there are 2.5" that look good and work well. That said, maybe stick a convex mirror on the 2" to get better vision and look good?

As far as the Mirror Block off w/turn signals, your member discount code DUCORG10 gives you 10% off.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They make a 2.5? I didnt see that option. But thanks, I forgot bout the discount that we get with CITTA.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Isn't that a bit too much blinking lights? You'll look like a christmas tree going down the road! The whole point of going to bar end mirrors for me, personally, was to reduce clutter and weight.

I replaced my parking lights with turn signals and they are more than clear enough to see.
Idk, might do the Oberons last. I just want to be seen and those dub as bar ends. I have R&Gs right now.

·
Court Jester
11,824 Posts
CGR Arrow, Rhino bar ends, and gregs custom flush mount. But I'm bias

·
Court Jester
11,824 Posts
Nice bike! Not a fan of the red Greg though..reminds me of a puss-filled acne ready to burst lol
at first I was like hmm but they've grown on me. I actually didn't mind the bubbles as much as the red seemed to not sit right with me.

Reactions: VJ020

·
Registered
510 Posts
Arrows with Sato Racing Carbon Mirror Blockoffs

Or Corse Dynamics Blockoffs

·
Registered
510 Posts
Really good, I would never put the stocks on, unless i sell the bike. You can see completely behind you, and there is no vibration to them.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts