Ducati.org forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
BSB is a non-stop show all weekend of a plethora of classes. If you are a fan of racing, there is no way you can't be entertained by a BSB weekend. Especially when you consider how hard they are riding on some of the tracks they are. Bumps, narrow, no runoff and even jumping over the mountain.

·
Registered
78 Posts
well I've watched the first 4 rounds of BSB from this year last weekend....good stuff, and I must say those sonsabitches are crazy!! :D...those tracks are so narrow and there's barely any runoff area! Pretty much as soon as you get off the track, you're in the grass and you have to lay it down or else you hit a tire wall! Sort of similar to my local tracks except for those English tracks appear to be in an impeccable condition!

PJ Jacobson won a race a couple years ago wheelieing across the "line" in the grass by a fraction of a second. Still remember jumping off the couch when he did that.

You haven't seen anything yet, the Caldwell Park round is coming up later in the year

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.