Ducati.org forum banner
21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
8,735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Not forgotten you Rub. Just not in the mood for a big write up tonight. I think I'm a little depressed after being weighed at the hospital and coming in at 14 stone (89kg, 196lbs). I need a personal trainer dammit ;)

tomorrow, for sure. It's an interesting story given your questions, happy to tell it. Just not now ;)
I'd be throwing a party if I got under 200 lbs! :laughing:

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
if it helps you Rub, whilst you wait for my eloquent words of wisdom?

I may be fat and ugly but as long as I can fit in a power rangers suit life is good. If that has offended your eyes then have a picture of some BSB girls. Karla on the left is an especially wonderful lass :)

And if all else fails then have another picture I took. A side of me you never see. For every bike pic I take I must take 10 nature and wildlife images. It's what pays the bills :)

So the last one is for you. 'MERCA, FUCK YEAH! ;)

Attachments

·
Registered
8,735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
A few observations:

1. Remember, here in the US we have different standards for "fat"...I know it's sad...but by our standards you're about right on average :D

2. Love the Desmo!

3. Love the BSB girls picture!

4. Didn't realize the Brits have many attractive women ;)

5. In the amount of time you spent posting your last 3-4 posts, you could've posted the one you talked about at first in regards to BSB.

Reactions: WERA689

·
Registered
8,735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
One thing is clear. 4 years of development + Hayden + Rossi + Dovi + Crutchlow + Gigi + $100M < Casey F'kn Stoner....
:popcorn:
What does this have anything to do with anything discussed?? Weren't even talking about Ducati's motoGP program

·
Registered
918 Posts
What does this have anything to do with anything discussed?? Weren't even talking about Ducati's motoGP program
Title of the thread is "This is getting boring."

Forgive me for believing that watching my team not win a GP race in 4 years is boring. Or not winning a WSBK race in 2 years is boring. You seem to worry about a break in racing when there is quite a bit of racing still going on.

This thread is all over the place actually, so what are we talking about...

·
Registered
8,735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
Title of the thread is "This is getting boring."

Forgive me for believing that watching my team not win a GP race in 4 years is boring. Or not winning a WSBK race in 2 years is boring. You seem to worry about a break in racing when there is quite a bit of racing still going on.

This thread is all over the place actually, so what are we talking about...
You are forgiven...now stop crying! Stoner ain't coming back!

·
Registered
8,735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
Still waiting on that speech about BSB Zoot.....

In the mean time I got my hands on all the BSB superbike races from this year (first 5 rounds if I'm not mistaken)...haven't got a chance to watch any yet.

·
Registered
7,321 Posts
Looking forward,...

Friday, 1 August 2014 08:37
The Italian rider aims for a strong last part of the season.

It has been so far an up and down year for Davide Giugliano and the Ducati Superbike Team. The Italian rider has shown great speed at times, even though he has not been able to turn the potential into results on a consistent basis in the first two thirds of the season. The former STK1000 champion has been on the podium twice (Assen and Portimao) and one time on Pole Position (Donington Park) but he feels he could have delivered some more top-3 finishes.

“This first part of the season has been just OK, to be honest my situation is a bit strange. We were very quick but at the same time we made a lot of mistakes, I mean I’ve made. I am constantly over the limit and this is not a good thing, I think we need to improve on this side and try to transform our potential into results a bit more.”

Despite the season being near the end, Giugliano reckons there is still time to turn things around: “I hope to do well in the remaining rounds. We don’t need to overdo things, just do what we have to. We need to cross the finish line much more; this is the most important thing for us now. The speed has always been there, I have often been in the top-3 in practice, but I must find some consistency.”

The 24 year old from Rome praises the work done by Ducati on the 1199 Panigale: “The bike has changed a lot, we did a great development work also thanks to our test rider Matteo Baiocco. Me and Chaz have also put something in it that surely helped out.”

·
Registered
8,735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
well I've watched the first 4 rounds of BSB from this year last weekend....good stuff, and I must say those sonsabitches are crazy!! :D...those tracks are so narrow and there's barely any runoff area! Pretty much as soon as you get off the track, you're in the grass and you have to lay it down or else you hit a tire wall! Sort of similar to my local tracks except for those English tracks appear to be in an impeccable condition!

Reactions: 219R

·
Registered
7,321 Posts
If you think those racers are nuts, check out the Austrailian Superbike Series, on DirectTV Mav channel. They put, the r in "if you ain't rubbin,you ain't racin"!!! Love it.

·
Registered
78 Posts
well I've watched the first 4 rounds of BSB from this year last weekend....good stuff, and I must say those sonsabitches are crazy!! :D...those tracks are so narrow and there's barely any runoff area! Pretty much as soon as you get off the track, you're in the grass and you have to lay it down or else you hit a tire wall! Sort of similar to my local tracks except for those English tracks appear to be in an impeccable condition!

PJ Jacobson won a race a couple years ago wheelieing across the "line" in the grass by a fraction of a second. Still remember jumping off the couch when he did that.

You haven't seen anything yet, the Caldwell Park round is coming up later in the year

21 - 35 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.