Ducati.org forum banner

21 - 40 of 182 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
bro as for ur question about being married.....well just MAKE SURE she loves to ride as much as you do and respects the part of ur life that she'll have to deal with ur other woman--Sexy RED!!! lol speaking from experience my friend.

hit em b#$%^& where it hurts brother....G-Luck tomorrow with the shop.

·
Registered
10,941 Posts
Geez,

Let's hope its still inside come monday. But when I read the part where they'd park it outside and hide the key, I cringed. I'd never agree to that. Either their nice enough to make arrangements and open the shop after hours for you, or you get there before they close, otherwise I'd bite the bullet and pick it up when you're able, my .02 cents.
+ a gazillion :wtf:

That would be like throwing a dead cow on the footpath and not expecting the neighbourhood dogs to eat any of it.

·
Registered
4,337 Posts
Wait, wait, WAIT!

Now these donuts, are we talking jelly, sprinkes... I mean? :confused:

Jason

ps. Sorry to be be dick, hope to here better news on this tomorrow and I am not talking about just the donuts...

Also... If the bike was left outside the dealer and it was infact stolen, does that lay on your insurance or theirs?

·
Registered
91 Posts
This is scary.

I am about to bring my 1098 to the same dealer, Battley, tomorrow after office hours to have my sprocket recall done. I bought my 1098 from them, as well as my previous bike, a BMW R1200S.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Small Dealer= Good service. I had my 999 dash replaced under warranty ($1500 part) when I didn't even buy it from them and it was out of warranty. Trust me Speed's cycle would definately be worth the drive to Elkridge

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
This is scary.

I am about to bring my 1098 to the same dealer, Battley, tomorrow after office hours to have my sprocket recall done. I bought my 1098 from them, as well as my previous bike, a BMW R1200S.

maybe ill see you there? im not leaving untill i get satisfaction.

·
Registered
4,337 Posts
maybe ill see you there? im not leaving untill i get satisfaction.
If you are taking a gun you may want to tell people to go a little later than you, at least us forum members... Well most of us. ;)

Jason

·
Registered
403 Posts
more than likely they didnt leave it out.. and there is no wa in hell I'd tell em to leave it out in that area...Where Battley's and Colemans are located both suck. in defense of both dealerships they were very helpful to me. The sales guys know about the DNA towing service...The Service guys may not for all I know.

I've heard bad things about Speed's too. All it takes is one disgrunted customer to post it on the internet than whamo~!

I'll tell you one thing..the Sales manages at Battley's are Assholes! Thats why I bought mine at Colemans but take it to Battley's for service.

·
Registered
410 Posts
Keep us posted on what happens today.

If you're ever back in VA, check out Redline Motorsports in Yorktown. Great guys. Great shop.

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
more than likely they didnt leave it out.. and there is no wa in hell I'd tell em to leave it out in that area...Where Battley's and Colemans are located both suck. in defense of both dealerships they were very helpful to me. The sales guys know about the DNA towing service...The Service guys may not for all I know.

I've heard bad things about Speed's too. All it takes is one disgrunted customer to post it on the internet than whamo~!

I'll tell you one thing..the Sales manages at Battley's are Assholes! Thats why I bought mine at Colemans but take it to Battley's for service.

First ill address the fact that it was inside....:D

I called just now and asked for service, some service guy answers the phone, i say were is my bike and explain what happened. he tells me in a condescending tone, also sarcastic,,,,," your bike is on the ramp! DID you bother to look" so i told him that the popo came out and scoured the place and wrote a report! then i tell him about the asshole on the phone and he says umm yeah well your bike is here sorry.

if that is fucking service I would hate to see what is not good service. that is like the Kazakhstan of service!

Buisnes 101

1.when YOU fuck up, dont blame the customer

2.when you give police a contact # dont place an ass hole on the other line.

3. when you are suposed to follow factory protocol, do so, dont lie to the fucking customer to make money....

about the sales team knowing about the roadside, who gives a fuck if they know it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

last time i needed service i didnt call the sales team, i call SERVICE!? so them knowing about roadside asst doesnt help anyone.:bash:

·
Registered
91 Posts
Well at least your bike wasn't stolen thats the important thing. Now I'd be working on getting my money back for warranty work.

·
Registered
91 Posts
First ill address the fact that it was inside....:D

I called just now and asked for service, some service guy answers the phone, i say were is my bike and explain what happened. he tells me in a condescending tone, also sarcastic,,,,," your bike is on the ramp! DID you bother to look" so i told him that the popo came out and scoured the place and wrote a report! then i tell him about the asshole on the phone and he says umm yeah well your bike is here sorry.

if that is fucking service I would hate to see what is not good service. that is like the Kazakhstan of service!

Buisnes 101

1.when YOU fuck up, dont blame the customer

2.when you give police a contact # dont place an ass hole on the other line.

3. when you are suposed to follow factory protocol, do so, dont lie to the fucking customer to make money....

about the sales team knowing about the roadside, who gives a fuck if they know it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

last time i needed service i didnt call the sales team, i call SERVICE!? so them knowing about roadside asst doesnt help anyone.:bash:
At the end, I am glad everything worked out.

I bought my Monster S2R 1000 from Redline in Yorktown. They seem to be very knowledgeable about Ducs. It's just too much a ride for me.

I'll be at Battley late this afternoon to drop off my bike for the sprocket recall.

·
Registered
403 Posts
Glad it worked out...u need to talk directly to the guys in charge of service and let them know..I take my bike there and dont want any problems in the future.

·
Registered
588 Posts
good end on some point, I see the f* is one of the most used ones in your english language ...

That must be a horrible weekend for you with not knowing anyting about your bike ...

·
Registered
3,313 Posts
Whooa.. Glad your bike is ok Chak.

Now the important part. Convince the chick that you are poor. Once they establish this point 60% of them will move on. Remember that men are just a tool to their wants and needs. He who thinks different is fooling themselves.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Your bike is ok...that's awesome. Take a deep breath, smile, and stand down. :)
Stand down? are u kidding? bro im glad ur bike wasnt stolen but u still need to fry someones ass for the way u were robbed and treated......standing down only lets those asses think its ok to treat u like that

21 - 40 of 182 Posts