Ducati.org forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Official Site Vendor
1,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
He guys, I have a couple of questions. You won't believe this but a buddy and I just had something handed to us and I need to know what you guys think of it and inherently what it may be going for on the market(if you know). I need to know about this beast if you have any experience with it, or know someone who may? Just need to wrap my head around this thing.

It's a 2002 Shoda Essetre Leonardo.

I don't have a warehouse for this thing and I'm on a timeline to do something with it. It looks just like this one. Any help would be great.

·
Registered
262 Posts
I don't know what it is, but I know I want it in my garage!

·
Official Site Vendor
1,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It's going to take a semi to move it, unless completely broken down, then can be moved with several smaller trucks. How's that for ease and versatility? :confused:

That said, I hope you have a BIG garage af.........a really BIG garage.

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
There were a couple of things that came to mind when I first saw this. First was damn, I would turn tricks for a year to own a 4 axis cnc wood router. Especially with the full shroud. But I'm retired and have neither use nor space for it nor the money to get it on a jumbo air freighter ;)

The second was...I have no idea what that's worth. it's tens of thousands, used, IMO but it depends on the buyer. I would contact large furniture makers, makers of staircases, that kind of thing. Think of anyone who has to mass replicate intricate carved timber pieces for the building industry and contact them all. Explain what you have and invite offers. If you get short on time? Dismantle it and pay for storage. This is not a thing to be given away which is why I'm jealous it was given to you. Otherwise put it in an industrial machine auction online and have people collect.

It can be operated as a table without the enclosure if I recall. Only saw one once and it's AWESOME!. But it's a carpenter's tool. I still want it :D

·
Official Site Vendor
1,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
There were a couple of things that came to mind when I first saw this. First was damn, I would turn tricks for a year to own a 4 axis cnc wood router. Especially with the full shroud. But I'm retired and have neither use nor space for it nor the money to get it on a jumbo air freighter ;)

The second was...I have no idea what that's worth. it's tens of thousands, used, IMO but it depends on the buyer. I would contact large furniture makers, makers of staircases, that kind of thing. Think of anyone who has to mass replicate intricate carved timber pieces for the building industry and contact them all. Explain what you have and invite offers. If you get short on time? Dismantle it and pay for storage. This is not a thing to be given away which is why I'm jealous it was given to you. Otherwise put it in an industrial machine auction online and have people collect.

It can be operated as a table without the enclosure if I recall. Only saw one once and it's AWESOME!. But it's a carpenter's tool. I still want it :D
These are exactly the ideas I was looking for brother, Thank You! Sine I wasn't sure exactly the type, now I know what direction to go in. We can put it on a container to the UK for you? :smoking:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts