Hello all, as many of you know I too have placed my deposit on the new 1098 but as I have been thinking over the past few weeks I wonder if I should go ahead and 'spring' for the 'S' version. Currently I do a bit of road racing on my 2004 ZX-10R and I have every trick bit one could want. Ohlins, magnesium Marchesini, etc, etc. This new 1098 was meant to be a raod bike for a year or so before I began messing with it. So knowing myself and knowing that eventually I'll want at least an Ohlins cartrige kit and rear shock, should I get the 'S' now? Or should I wait and get a full exhaust now, enjoy the bike as a road machine - I'm sure I'll take it to the track at least once thos year - and in a year or so start getting even lighter than 'S' rims (carbon) and do my own shock work like I have on the ZX?