• Red Of Course!!

Votes: 42 56.8%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
it just looks so sexy in black, white, and of course - RED! HELP! I need someone else to decide for me, I just can't do it myself...

·
Registered
18,977 Posts
it just looks so sexy in black, white, and of course - RED! HELP! I need someone else to decide for me, I just can't do it myself...
you should paint it like a zebra but keep the nose red so it looks like it has a bloody nose, this way you can have all three colors.

I think white seems to be the new "red" this year, everyone seems to have a white duc, Id go with black!

·
Registered
2,486 Posts
What's color do you like? pick the color that you like the most and you will spend most the time look at it. good luck have fun, ride safe.

·
Registered
46 Posts
The fastest color using physics has already been determined.

This can be demonstrated by shining a light thru a prism, this process called Refraction, breaks the light down to it component colors by frequency:

Red is the slowest, yellow next, followed by other colors.
White being all the colors combined is naturally next due the lack of medium slowing it down, finally followed by the fastest color... black.

Black, not being comprised of any color, is not bound by the physical laws of light.
:D

·
Banned
676 Posts
Ogay boys...., Cunt me in on this 1198 action.......(as some of you might have known my 1098 was stolen 6 gays ago :cry:and i am now searching for a 1198/1198 ASS ):eek:.

-"WHITE"...becoming the crowd fave amongst the stylish?
-"Black"...very mysteriASS and all bizznASS
-"RED"...very clASSy and fASSt....

i am leaning towards the 1198ASS in black (sometimes you must try the "dark-meat"/"the darker the Ducfruit,the sweeter the juice";) and all that other stereotypical rubbish,.....BUTT i will always love that RED.:violin:..

·
Registered
3,533 Posts
Ogay boys...., Cunt me in on this 1198 action.......(as some of you might have known my 1098 was stolen 6 gays ago :cry:and i am now searching for a 1198/1198 ASS ):eek:.

-"WHITE"...becoming the crowd fave amongst the stylish?
-"Black"...very mysteriASS and all bizznASS
-"RED"...very clASSy and fASSt....

i am leaning towards the 1198ASS in black (sometimes you must try the "dark-meat"/"the darker the Ducfruit,the sweeter the juice";) and all that other stereotypical rubbish,.....BUTT i will always love that RED.:violin:..
In time the Dark side will have us

·
Registered
4,061 Posts
There are MANY different factors to look at here...

Will this be your first Duc? If so go RED!

Is it an S or base version you are looking at buying? White on the base 1198 does not have the "POP" that the S version has in my eyes. The grey frame kinda takes away from the beauty of the white. The red frame on the S just makes everything work. So, if you are buying a 2010 S version I would go white, because the white fairings, contrasted by the red frame is just pure SEXY!! (Wish they would have had a white at my dealership)

Black shows dirt too easy...im just saying...

If you can't decide, just go with the Corse, and get all three in one...

1 - 20 of 53 Posts