Ducati.org forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings, my fellow 899 Panigale riders. It's been a week and a half since i low-sided on my 15' Honda CBR600RR (she will be missed) and totaled it due to multiple engine casing cracks! I couldn't wait to get back on 2 wheels so went ahead and purchased a beautiful white 2014 899 with 2k miles from the Ducati dealer in NYC. As i am new to the world of Ducati, I apologize for incorrect lingo use or lack of lingo lol. I'm super excited to finally get on and ride it home (it's a long 4th of July weekend) 2 more days and i'll do just that. I do have a couple of questions regarding suspension/seat/exhaust-which i'll create threads in the very near future. For now i'm just introducing myself as i see i'll be moderately active on the forum. Currently browsing around getting a feel for the site. ImageUploadedByDucati.org Forum1499103327.517976.jpg

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Welcome to the Ducati FAM.. I from NYC, Queens but i live in NJ now. I do go to NYC all the time

Thanks a lot bro! I'm sure i'm going to enjoy every bit of this Panigale. Yeah man, my boys and i ride north bound from the bronx or in long island at nights. Usually late nights since that's when the roads are empty. Glad i joined the 899 team! Definitely a smart step up from the 600 i was already super comfortable on.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts