Ducati.org forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought this bike for 1 month.

I wanted a Panigale to do the canadian SBK. I made a deal with the store to get it cheaper. They had a salvage 899. After looking with Ducati, the frame's are the same, so I made an exchange so that they keeps a frame with papers in addition to leaving the street fairing. So I just have a bill of sale.

Since, I bought a track fairing in Italy (unpainted, fiber reinforced with kevlar), installed with dzus, aluminum front upper fairing with racing carbon airtube, voodoo rearset, GB Racing Engine Cover Set, front axle wheel protection, racing ducati performance set, racing bubble.

I only did 2 track days with since, and I can tell she flies!

Unfortunately Ducati refuses to pay the CSBK to register the brand and allow me to participate.
So I have no other choice that change my beauty for another bike if I want to race.

13000 little dollars and it's yours (sniff)

·
Registered
2,486 Posts
which state are you in or Country? Canada? how many miles on 1199s engine?

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sorry I forgot that, the bike has 9000 miles, the first owner made a Montreal - Vancouver trip (8000 miles highway, a perfect break-in ;-), and now it is in Montréal, Canada.

I have already sold motorcycles in the United State, and I usually bring them in a warehouse, US side (10$ / day) and the carrier comes there for the pickup.

·
Registered
8,735 Posts
Is there a VIN on it that would make it seem like an 899? It'd be the perfect cheater bike to get and run it in heavyweight class instead of unlimited, with all the 750s and 899s :D

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.