Ducati.org forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New to the southeast, and anxious to get my 1098 to the track. Does anyone have any recommendations for track days at VIR, Road Atlanta (when they are done 'fixing it'), etc?

·
Registered
47 Posts
Check out NESBA.com and Promotion. I'm resistered for the weekend of May 28th. It will be my first time track riding. I'm really looking forward to it.

·
Registered
1,937 Posts
ST-Moto-1098S said:
There is the Mid Atlantic Road Racing Club and they do track days at Summit Raceway, West Virginia.... here is the link to there site: http://marrc.nova.org/index.html
They have the next track days and road racing school dates posted on their home page. Check them out!
Also, check out the WERA site at http://www.wera.com/pages/tracks.htm
They list all the tracks where they do racing.
Hi! My name is Alfredo and I am part of a group from the Charlotte area: we do track days starting from the month of march all the way to November every year; one track day a month and it varies from VIR, Road Atlanta, Barber, Roebling Road, Jennings, Summit Point Shannandoa, High Rock this year in Salisbury NC, Kershaw SC and others (taladega Etc).
If you like please get in touch with me at [email protected] or PM me and we can get together for the 2008 track season.

·
Registered
1,937 Posts
Just learned they re-did Kershaw South Carolina: completely repaved it an changed a couple of tight curves that caused crashes (even to friends of mine). It's a must see now....gorgeous and faster than before track. We will be there in March. If you are from the Charlotte NC area PM me and we will make a big group to have fun on the tracks.

·
Registered
1,937 Posts
jsunh2os said:
Check out NESBA.com and Promotion. I'm resistered for the weekend of May 28th. It will be my first time track riding. I'm really looking forward to it.
They will give you some riding lessons and lectures prior and while riding between sessions: listen to all of those very carefully. THEY TEACH YOU TECHNIC FIRST WITH LIMITED SPEED....and after a while the speed will come on its own: IT'S A PROMISE!

·
Registered
1,937 Posts
Me and my group are also associated with Nesba and US Desmo as well as Team Promotions and SportsBikeTracktime.com. Let us meet in one of the events. I ride an F4 1000 and a Desmosedici (if they will ever deliver it to me)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts