Ducati.org forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
3,569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi everyone, sad to inform everyone that I was hit by a driver that ran a red light about six weeks back and my 848 is being totaled. Luckily I got away with some small fractures in my foot and a broken wrist. Bike was knocked over and aside from the rear brake lever most of the damage was cosmetic. I'm taking this opportunity to get the insurance payout and put that down on my next evolution of a trackday toy. Here is a list of parts that will be coming available over the next week as my shop removes them. I'll do my best to add prices by tomorrow and pics of the actual parts as they are returned to me. Will entertain reasonable offers/shipping.

Brembo RCS master cylinder and lever(lever has small amount of rash on the end) - $200
SOLD

Braketech Axis stainless front Rotors(two track days on the pair). 320mm option so not meant for the 848 Corse model- $400

PENDING SALE

Carrozzeria Wheels(candy red, bought used from Christians bike and never got a chance to use them. Still in the packaging. Appears that they are 6" rear wheels so they will fit an assortment of large track tires.

SOLD

Ducati performance Superpole seat - $75 SOLD

Ohlins 30mm NIX forks FGRT210(sprung for a 220lb rider)
- $1400
SOLD

Ohlins DU931 TTX Mark 2 rear shock - $800
SOLD

DK linear track link(brand new) -$400

SOLD

Annitori QS Pro(includes android phone for mobile updating of the QS settings). - $150
SOLD

Spare Stock Ducati 848 wheels(with supercorsa takeoffs) - $300
SOLD

Track Bodywork(not including front fender) - $200

SOLD

Ohlins steering stabilizer - $250

SOLD

Rizoma Gas cap. Fits 848 and all xx98 series bikes. Comes with fob to unlock. Looks new. - $100

·
Registered
3,569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Registered
3,569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Definitely did Hammer! I was walking again and got my cast off of my arm right before xmas! I'll do my best to get back to all the PM's today. Remember parts won't be off the bike until later this week and I priced everything very fair!

·
Registered
3,569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

·
Registered
3,569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
does the bodywork include tail? Is it fiberglass or abs?

You know I'm not sure. Kit includes the tail. However this tail is just a bolt on for stock. It is not the complete unit with racing seat and under tank panels. You can use the stock stuff for that. Hardware not provided so I'd invest in a set of dzus fasteners.

·
Registered
8,735 Posts
Garrett, it's easy to tell (if you don't know the brand). Just look on the inside of any of the body work parts. If you see a smooth surface, it's ABS. If it looks like a weave pattern, and the surface is a bit rough, it's glass (or carbon, but I doubt it).

Also, sorry to hear about the accident. Heal up quick and hopefully all works well in your next track bike venture! :)

Reactions: garrettjkubiak
1 - 20 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.