·
Banned
9,495 Posts
Thanks for the photo.
I need that frunt # plate.

·
Registered
62 Posts
I went ape shit when I saw this, I called my dealer and was like WTF where is my bike. They called ducati to find out, the dealer said my bike is due any day. :mad: man If any one knows a dealer ship that can get me a TC within the next few days let me know I pay cash for it right now.

·
Registered
4,337 Posts
ducatijon said:
thought you were #1 in the states for a TC Edvin? :violin:
:bawling:

:D

Jason

·
Registered
152 Posts
VERY NICE TC !!!!!! :yo:

·
Registered
328 Posts
Edvin1098s said:
I went ape shit when I saw this, I called my dealer and was like WTF where is my bike. They called ducati to find out, the dealer said my bike is due any day. :mad: man If any one knows a dealer ship that can get me a TC within the next few days let me know I pay cash for it right now.
There is a dealer in Jacksonville FL who sells Ducati, BMW and MV Agusta. I don't know the name of it but with those three brands it shouldn't be hard to find. I know for a fact they have one. The customer that ordered it did not buy it and released his spot. This was last week.

CAG

·
Registered
161 Posts
Edvin1098s said:
I was at Chicago Cycle on Sunday and one guy told me the first TC would come in arround June........ Also he said the Black would be 08... :blah: :blah: :blah:

I don't think so......

1 - 11 of 11 Posts