Ducati.org forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My Tricolore pics are up in the gallery section for those who are interested! I picked up the bike March 5th from Spectrum and have been totally impressed with the bike, no problems whatsoever. This is my 6th Ducati and by far my favorite!

·
Registered
38 Posts

Yes I already checked out the pics. Very envious as mine has yet to show up. Looks sick as hell but I am sure the pics do not do it justice. Are those the stock head light bulbs? In the one pic the bulb looks colored or something. Might just be the camera picking up a different color. So no stalling issues and pure bliss at this point? Cant wait...

·
Premium Member
2,751 Posts
Vito TC,

Very nice pics! the more i look at the TC the more i like it. i was at martin eurosports in coopersburg, pa, yesterday. on the showroom floor they have a TC in a plexi-glass crate! very nice display. look but don't touch!

Elton

·
Registered
25 Posts
I hope you realize that just a simple message saying you had yours was enough of a rub. To actually show pictures however is simply cruel. I just called the dealer to pass my frustration on to him... WHERE IS MINE? :banghead:

·
Registered
279 Posts
Excellent..............life is soooooooo good, I've just received a call from the GM of my Dealer, my Tricolore is on it's way from Borgo Panigale and will be at my Dealer early next week....just in time for the Easter Hols :highclap: :highclap: :highclap:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
No stalling issues and I've had the bike for almost 1 month, from what I hear the stalling issues are happening to 1098 and 1098s's with the half system installed. As you all know Tricolore's here in the USA get a full system ......no issues whatsoever!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts