Ducati.org forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone in the Uk received a Tricolore yet? Mines on order and I can't wait much longer!!

·
Registered
279 Posts
ducgas said:
Has anyone in the Uk received a Tricolore yet? Mines on order and I can't wait much longer!!
No still waiting. Apparently there have only been a few delivered in the UK so far, but I think that also applies to most other countries. I have it on good authority that quite a lot are due in in the next week or two, so be patient :)

·
Premium Member
2,751 Posts
Martin Eurosports took delivery of a tri colore 3 weeks ago. i saw it in the crate.

·
Registered
51 Posts
I had a good look at a Tricolore in my local dealers workshop Saturday morning 24th March. It was being readied for delivery, but when I asked they couldn't give me a dlivery date for a new/change order. Really pretty and quite a looker compared to standard red, Termi cans were nice, but made me think and order the full system for my 1098s which is in stock and I should have in 3 weeks, got to go on vacation first.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Excellent..............life is soooooooo good, I've just received a call from the GM of my Dealer, my Tricolore is on it's way from Borgo Panigale and will be at my Dealer early next week....just in time for the Easter Hols :highclap: :highclap: :highclap:

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Absolutely gorgeous.Hope you enjoy it!!.Does the bike come with the full 70mm termi system or have you purchased separately?

·
Registered
279 Posts
ducgas said:
Absolutely gorgeous.Hope you enjoy it!!.Does the bike come with the full 70mm termi system or have you purchased separately?
Thanks. Initial ride suggests I'll enjoy it loads. They come with Termi end cans, you can buy the manifold seperately to turn it into a full system.

·
Registered
351 Posts
For those that put in carbon fiber i'm looking to buy your flat black rear tail inserts Off the tri color edition its located by the seat. Pm me if you got a pair

1 - 13 of 13 Posts