Ducati.org forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
499 Posts
The bike sounds like it is coming together quite well, I cannot wait to take it for a test drive at my local dealership once it is released!

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
The bike sounds like it is coming together quite well, I cannot wait to take it for a test drive at my local dealership once it is released!
stealerships let you test drive out there? ..

·
Registered
499 Posts
Yes, at least the demo bikes they have in shop (last time I was at Duc Minneapolis they had a demo Monster 796 & Hyper 1100). I will have to see if they are planning on getting a demo of this bike when it is released :)

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
checa and bayliss running factory bikes next year???

·
Registered
6,063 Posts
Well I don't think that photo is at Mugello.. It looks like the Expo shed at Phillip Island in the background..

·
Registered
4,317 Posts
One dealer tossed me the keys to a Streetfighter and said "have fun, keep the front wheel down." He didn't even go with me on another bike.

·
Registered
394 Posts
all this test and still couldn't get a damn picture of the actual bike . i mean without duct tape and shit . ducati might as well release the damn picture already .

·
Registered
5,737 Posts
Apparently they weren't looking at the new sbk, what they were actually looking at was this.

I got this off of Troy's FB page:

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
One dealer tossed me the keys to a Streetfighter and said "have fun, keep the front wheel down." He didn't even go with me on another bike.
very kool, sounds like fun

Yes my dealer has already a waiting list :D for the new SBK to test ride it
great stuff :ahhh:

whats usually the given amount of time to test ride; 5-10-15mins?

1 - 20 of 33 Posts