Ducati.org forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,

I'm a new ducati owner and am loving my bike. On my previous bike I installed a two brothers exhaust and really liked the performance, and sound. Two brothers doesn't have an exhaust for the 999, but I've included a list of the bikes they do have a slip-on for.

I wanted to see if anyone has had any experience with two brothers exhaust on a 999/749. Or if anyone thinks one of the exhausts listed for other ducati models would be compatible for a 999.

Thank you all.

Attachments

·
Banned
5,501 Posts
Unfortunately, the 749/999 canister is a single piece unit, unlike the other superbikes. There are modifications you can make to fit two hangers and then theoretically install double canisters. I believe two brothers 749/999 exhaust was just that, two individual canisters with an adapter.

I'd look at ebay and the forums. Personally, I love the Leo Vince titanium canister on that bike, sounds awesome, looks awesome. ;)

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
After looking around I think you're right, it might work but would need too much extra effort. I have been looking at the GPR furore slip-on and think that will be the direct I go.

·
Banned
5,501 Posts
After looking around I think you're right, it might work but would need too much extra effort. I have been looking at the GPR furore slip-on and think that will be the direct I go.
No, no, no that thing is hideous!

I know its a bit expensive, but this is what ya want.

Spark Titanium Slip-ons: 749/999

·
Registered
23 Posts
I have the spark exhaust on my bike and it sounds mean, heavy ! love it ! my mate who has an 1198 with termi exhaust (70mm) loves the sound and said it is the closest exhaust to the sound he has, he was amazed by the sound my 749 makes with it

No, no, no that thing is hideous!

I know its a bit expensive, but this is what ya want.

Spark Titanium Slip-ons: 749/999

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Wanted to show the update to the exhaust. I picked up the GPR Furore. It sounds like a beast, improved the performance, and generally intimidates my bike club.

I would highly recommend.

Attachments

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I did feel a slight improvement in power. I don't have a power commander. My mechanic that installed it would have adjusted the engine if needed.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts