Ducati.org forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For the life of me, I’ve searched high and low. Up and down. This forum and many others. I’m about to ride to a Ducati shop and ask, but wait! There’s the interwebs!

Where can I locate the coolant drain lines and plugs etc on my ‘12 monster 796? I’ve looked and looked. I just want to flush the coolant and start with fresh blue engine ice (unless there’s a better product?). I’ve seen videos and links for different generations of monster that don’t apply to this generation for any number of reasons. Anyone?? ‘Lil help??

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Whaaaaaat, I see a radiator looking grill in the front right behind the front tire. And tubes coming out of it that look like radiator or coolant hoses...and I saw a video for a 2008 monster (from memory) where the guy pulled some lines and boom coolant poured from his bike. I find it hard to believe such a thing went away only one generation later. I’ll find the link and post it shortly.

My mind would be blown if there was no need for coolant on this monster.

·
Registered
6,699 Posts
Ok.. I was about to ask if you still have your receipt for your bike. It would be worth asking for a credit.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.