Ducati.org forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
403 Posts
BTW.....do those wide angle mirrors help? Its bad enough that the stock mirrors are so small and shakey!

·
Registered
491 Posts
I've seen these done before, and I have always liked the look of it. What about painting the Air Runner Covers??? Just a thought. Leave the mirrors alone I agree. If anything ditch them for barends. I have all the DP CF panels myself, but do like the painted look too, it's different from everyone else. Nice job!

-ND

·
Registered
4,337 Posts
Yeah that does look pretty good... Maybe a little too much red but it does look clean.

I like the break up in color with the black on the bike but this looks good too.

Jason

·
Registered
4,337 Posts
That may look cool.

Jason

·
Registered
2,031 Posts
Good idea! I will try.
Thanks!
Yeah, that'll look cool. I painted the lettering on my CF ones in RED and re-cleared them, I think they look great.

There's huge difference in the lettering between the OEM panels and the CF ones. The lettering on the OEM ones are perfect, whereas the CF ones suck!!!!

·
Registered
498 Posts
got my sweetheart at the painter now geting all the pearlwhite and my cheap carbon nose painted all one shade after my laydown. well long story short (to late), my painter got all excited and scuffed all my other carbon bits and reshot them with his clear. so I lost my cool little stickers on my fathersday shift tech undertank panels. so I shot guido from shift tech a PM to get a replacement set but have not heard from him yet. maybe the two of him can get a set.

·
Registered
531 Posts
Hey NEXT1098...... I like it very much, fella!

Can you post a shot of it directly side on, please?

I cant descide whether to go your way, or go CF.

much appreciated if you could.

cheers

Rags

1 - 17 of 17 Posts