Ducati.org forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have two wires that are twisted together but I don't know what they go to or used to go too. The wires are one black and one gray. They go up into the main harness. ImageUploadedByDucati.org Forum1404954934.732944.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Ducati.org Forum

·
Registered
118 Posts
Side stand is on the other side of the bike ? I'm thinking N switch ? does it go into the back of the motor block, by the swingarm ?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I will look when I get home tonight. It could be the side stand that is in the other side. Completely spaced that option. My N light works as it's supposed to so I don't think it's that.

·
Banned
5,501 Posts
Yea, the cable was routed to the other side for some reason… there isn't any other cable that when shorted together, the bike still runs. ;)

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Great help, terrible self diagnosis. Haha you guys nailed it

·
Registered
118 Posts
On a side note, WTF is all that yellow water stained stuff on the frame and swing arm( rad leak ?)? also , you might want to move or rotate your rear brake reservoir , as the supply line is resting on the motor block and that isn't brake fluid friendly .

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
It is rusty water that splashed up on everything from the clutch spinning and throwing it out. It set out in the rain and as you can see the cover isn't on at the moment :(. I will have to move that reservoir, only had the bike for a couple weeks and haven't rode it much. Thanks for the heads up

1 - 12 of 12 Posts