Ducati.org forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
555 Posts
Wow!! Dickhole of the year contest runaway winner right there ... And the really scary part is it looked like a well practiced move. Hey , make sure you pass Dave on the right so he can't grab your brake lever

·
Registered
1,567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Wow!! Dickhole of the year contest runaway winner right there ... And the really scary part is it looked like a well practiced move. Hey , make sure you pass Dave on the right so he can't grab your brake lever

I've heard of handlebars tangling by accident and same thing happening, but this is on a whole another level. Hope he gets his race license revoked. Apparently he is getting charged with assault too

·
Registered
555 Posts
Ive elbowed another racer before, but it was a knee jerk reaction to cover my bars, but no one crashed or even got mad, and our bikes were rubbing when i did it. That footie clearly shows dickhole reach out to a guy not even close to him and grab his brake. Then it was like he looked back to make sure he crashed. The rider behind hits the fallen bike too.He almost got taken out as well. I would probably be the one getting charged with assault because I would have some words to anyone who would pull that shit

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
:popcorn: .. perhaps a closer video position or camera angle would show more detail.

·
Registered
20,366 Posts
I believe the technical term for this is "A DICK MOVE!"

If he really did do this, I hope they take away his pro card!

·
Registered
270 Posts
In all honesty, I have done this move to a guy in a mountain bike race who kept clipping me and tried to shove me off the trail. It was in self defense and on an uphill on a bicycle.

To do this on a motorcycle out of spite is absolutely inexcusable. He could have killed any number of people on the track when he did that. I'm surprised the victim's team manager didn't take Canepa off his bike with a 1 meter prybar to the face on the next lap.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts