Ducati.org forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I ordered the matte black Shark Speed-R from Helmetcity.com On Saturday. I got a phone call monday from a gentleman named Kyle from helmet city saying that it was out of stock and i would have to wait or he would cut me a deal on another one to make up for it. I told him i would look through some other helmets and get back to him.

I called back and asked if he could make me a deal on the matte black Shoei GT- Air. I originally spent 400 on the shark he gave me the Gt-Air for a good deal!!!!! Awesome day if i say so myself. Just wanted to let everyone know that there are some good people over there at helmet city and share a positive experience! :yo:

·
Registered
678 Posts
Careful with posting prices on line! If someone from shoei saw that post they'd ban helmetcity from selling their helmets for awhile lol. That's a kicked deal tho! Just watch the price posting with shoei helmets.

·
Registered
4,317 Posts
I just snagged an Arai Signet Q in this scheme.

Attachments

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Careful with posting prices on line! If someone from shoei saw that post they'd ban helmetcity from selling their helmets for awhile lol. That's a kicked deal tho! Just watch the price posting with shoei helmets.
Thanks i went ahead and fixed that dont want them to get screwed over.

·
Registered
678 Posts
lol no worries. Venders for shoei are only allowed to sell the helmet so cheap. I guess it would have been fine since its not an advertised price but you never know. Good luck with the helmet, it's sick! For that price the pin lock shield was free!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts