Ducati.org forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
304 Posts
I'll post pictures once ive fitted the stuff when it arrives.
Fitted so far puig windshield. (Waste of money)
Waiting to arrive
Rizoma ma011 handlebars & riser kit
ANDREANI adjustable fork cartridges
Ordering. Rizoma 8 way adjustable foot pegs.

·
Registered
184 Posts
why do you say the windshield was a waste of money. I have been on the fence about a windscreen from ducati. I'm use to having something to protect me on the highway but i have really gotten comfortable with nothing on the 821. so I'm not sure if I should buy one or not.

·
Registered
304 Posts
Just fitted rizoma Ma011 handlebars & rizoma bar clamp kit. Short ride, feels nice. More sweep downwards, narrower. End of bars are 40mm closer to the ground. Cornering is improved and its lost its vague feeling you sometimes got with stock bars. You are lent over more but if thats a problem there are higher rizoma risers available. Took a bit of time to ensure I drilled the bars for the locator tabs.

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
Windshield for 821

I wanted/needed a windshield for some wind protection (don't critique me please) and didn't think the Ducatic windscreen was high enough nor the Puig. I ended up getting the V-Stream from National Cycle in light smoke… looks good on the bike and works fantastic. Great protection at all speeds and minimal turbulence… head/helmet within the slipstream and no buffeting… very pleased.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.