Ducati.org forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yea, that bike's a trailer queen ;->

Yes she is, and a pretty one at that! If it were my bike, it would definitely be a 'Track King.' This bike turns on a dime, and feels like a natural extension of the body. The owner had it out on the track once, but has opted to keep it track-free for now. I'll be there standing in line if he decides to track it again some day.

Hopefully I'll have some more videos out soon (actual ride videos); the footage from the chase bike didn't come out like I wanted it too, so I might have to go back for some more!

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Video Removed from YouTube Library

Guys, I'm chalking-up this video as a 'puller' as in pulling it from my YouTube library. Thanks for your input--I'll be back with something better, and hopefully less boring! No more teasers or in this case, 'trailers!'

Thanks again, guys.

Ciao,

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hey man, hope you didn't take my comments as literal/offensive... any footage of a SL in the wild is appreciated.

Come back with another and we'll play nice.

Not at all, D0069... I believe this one turned out to be more of a 'music' video and did not deliver enough on the anticipated 'SL first ride' theme that I envisioned and portrayed in the original post. I'll be back with another! :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.